After going to PF Changs a couple of times and falling in love with their lettuce wrap I decided to create my own. I didn’t even attempt to exactly duplicate theirs (way to complex for me). I was pleasantly surprised with the outcome! It was delicious!
Green Bell Pepper
House of Tsang Stir Fry Sauce
1) Cut chicken into small pieces, heat olive oil in a pan, place chicken in the pan and let it fully cook.
2) Dice the onion, mushrooms, and bell peppers, throw all of them into a pan and heat for 15 minutes.
3) Once the chicken is thoroughly cooked, pour the mix of vegetables into the pan with the chicken.
4) Peal 1 layer of the lettuce off and place your chicken mix into lettuce.
5) Pour a small amount of stir fry sauce…
View original post 23 more words